Looking for Automobile franchise then Mahindra First Choice Franchise is the best option for you here we have discussed how to get a franchise of Mahindra first choice.
Mahindra First Choice is India’s largest used car mart with 500+ branches and many more cities in India.
Founded in 1945 as a steel trading company, Mahindra First Choice is a part of the Mahindra union with a group annual sales turnover of over US $16.5 billion with more than 180,000 employees in over 100 countries across the globe.
Mahindra First Choice Group plans to initiate over 1800 Mahindra First Choice outlets across India to offer customers a wide range of certified used cars.
Mahindra First Choice Franchise Opportunity
India has one of the world’s largest automobile industry and a well-set automobile market. Rising middle-class income and easy availability of loans will ensure that the new and used automobile industry in India keeps growing at above-average speed.
#1. Mahindra First Choice Franchise Cost
Mahindra First Choice Franchise Cost:
Rs 20 Lakhs To Rs 50 Lakhs
500 Sq Ft To 1000 Sq
Mahindra First Choice Franchise Cost
An Office space of about 500 Sq Ft to 1000 Sq Ft with parking for about 15 to 20 cars and working capital of Rs 20 lakhs to Rs.50 lakhs is required for establishing a Mahindra First Choice.
To begin a Mahindra First Choice Franchise what will be Mahindra first choice franchise cost, the minimal distance requirement indicated is about 1000 Sq Ft region that’s required to park approximately 15 to 20 vehicles. Money requirement for investing to start Mahindra franchise cost surgeries is minimal 30 Lakhs and maximum 50 Lakhs.
As soon as you have the necessary space and money in hand, start the Program procedure so you proceed towards getting the Franchise of a few of the enviable company entities in India.
#2. Mahindra First Choice Business Model
Mahindra first choice has 2 types of the franchise model
Mahindra First Choice Franchise Wheels
Mahindra First Choice Franchise Services
Mahindra First Choice Wheels offers is India’s largest used car market even where you can either buy a used car of any brand with a best-in-class warranty and also can sell your used car of any brand and get paid as in possible as minor time up till 48 hours.
Mahindra First Choice Services (MFCS) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mahindra team and is a chain of multi-brand service centre spread across India.
On the investment concept too, becoming a Mahindra First Choice Franchise is a usable opportunity since Mahindra has been connected with so many banks across the finance field that getting loans for spreading and creating becomes an easy affair.
#3. Mahindra First Choice Training
All Mahindra First Choice Wheels stores are in process by following company-designed processes. These processes ensure that our all franchisee owners and staff undergo appropriate training to fully understand, embody and implement our company-recommended processes.
Mahindra First Choice Franchise recommended processes
- Car Evaluation And Procurement Process
- Payment Process For Cars Being Procured
- Car Refurbishment Process
- Payment Collection For Cars Being Sold
- Sale Agreement With Customers
- Transfer Of Car Documentation
- Management Of All Dealership Staff
Mahindra First Choice Franchise Training
Franchise process of training which focuses on precision and a quality customer experience includes:
- Understanding The Demand Situation In Used Cars
- Calculation Of Used Car Buying Prices
- Technical Check Of The Car Based On Evaluation Form
- Calculating ‘Projected Refurbishment Expenses‘
- Checking The Car Documents
- Calculating The Procurement Price
- Explaining Price Brochure To Sellers
- Negotiating Price With Sellers
- Rules Concerning To Transfer Of Insurance And NCB
- Rules Concerns To City-Wise Octroi / Entry Tax
- Calculation For Cars Registered Outside The State
- Preparation Of Selling Index And Buying Index
- Understanding The Loan Foreclosure Process
- Collecting Marketing Intelligence And Providing The Same To Seniors
- New Car Dealerships And Local Procurement Panel Development
- Approaching Corporates For Car Procurement
- Complete Understanding Of Auctions Relating To Disposal Of Repossessed Cars By Banks / NBFC’s
- Building A Relationship For Obtaining The Right Kind Of Repossessed Cars
#4. How To Get Franchise Of Mahindra First Choice
The application process to be a Mahindra First Choice Franchise is a simple one in a simple way.
Fill in the Franchisee application provided on their official Mahindra First Choice website providing all pertinent details asked for in a complete and precise manner.
Provide only correct information which is true since Mahindra has strong systems in place to cross-check the information provided by particular person Franchise.
Attach all documents that are being asked for along with the application. If your application passes through the filtering process you will be called for personal discussions.
Related Franchises business
The logo and other property right does not belong to steptowardbusiness.com, Copyright © All rights reserved (regarding logo and other information used in the blog) to the business owner or franchisee distributors; Steptowardbusiness.com created this blog only for informative purpose and we are not associated with any of the franchise Owners/Distributors.