Planning to start JK Tyres Franchise, here are details about how to get JK Tyres Franchise.
JK Tyre & Industries Limited is concerned with vehicles parts as tyres, tubes and flaps manufacturing company based in Delhi, India. The name JK is obtained from the beginning of Kamlapatji (1884–1937) and his father Seth Juggilal (1857–1922).
The Company is headquartered in New Delhi, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg. The registered office is in Kankroli, Rajasthan. Manufacturing plants are located at 9 centres in India, located at Vikrant Plant in Mysuru Karnataka (3); Benmore, Madhya Pradesh; Kankroli, Rajasthan; Chennai, Tamil Nadu; Laksar (3), Uttarakhand.
Jk tyre has acquired LAKSAR plant of Birla Tyres located in Haridwar, in the name of Cavendish Industries and also embraced Tornel a Mexican Company which has 3 plants in Mexico.
JK Tyres Franchise Opportunity
JK Tyre is the only tyre manufacturer in India which exists in the list of Superbrand in 2017, the sixth time the honour has been conferred upon the company.
Earliest of radial technology, JK Tyre produced the first radial tyre in 1977 and is currently the market leader in Truck Bus Radial segment. JK Tyre offers tyre for maximum range of passenger and commercial vehicles, starting from a 3 kg two-wheeler tyre to a 3.5 ton OTR tyre.
#1. JK Tyres Franchise Investment
Jk TYRES FRANCHISE Investment: INR 16 TO 17 Lac
Jk Tyres Franchise Brand Fee: INR 5 Lac
Jk Tyres Franchise Space Required: 1000 Sqft To 1500 Sqft
Jk Tyres Franchise Profit Margin: 25%
Staff Required: Initially, 3 Members Are Enough
JK Tyre is now looking to spread through franchise manner in tier 2, 3, and 4 cities of the country.
Franchise Partner would be able to buy the products from the company at discount and sell it at the margin.
#2. Why Choose JK Tyres?
The company is Producing more than 35 million tyres per annum from their 9 states of the art manufacturing units, JK tyres have a strong presence in more than 100 countries.
More Than 190 JK Tyre exclusive “Steel Wheels” Stores running all over the country. These offers complete sales and service under one roof. 4000 plus dealers across India.
In just over two years, JK has expanded its number of concept stores to 25 and plans to have 100 outlets by 2020.
JK aspires to add 25 more concept stores by the end of 2018 to take the number of JK Tyres franchisees to 50 and aims to add another 50 by 2020. Concept stores are installed with plant machinery and equipment sourced from vendors like Rajmahaal and Glisten.
Franchise support system
- Strong Business Support System
- Low Investment High Returns
- Attractive Sales & Support Policy
- Well Trained & Consumer Friendly Service & SalesForce
JK Tyres Franchise Management Team
- Dr Raghupati Singhania (Jk Tyres Chairman)
- Mr Arun Kumar Bajoria (Director President -International Operations)
- Mr Anshuman Singhania (Whole-Time Director)
- Mr Rajiv Prasad (President -India Operations)
- Mr V. K. Misra (Technical Director)
- Mr A K. Kinra (Finance Director)
Awarded Get In 2018 2019 To JK Tyres Franchise
- Chosen as Super Brand for the year 2019, 7th time in a row
- featured in Limca Book of Record for manufacturing India’s Largest Off-Road Tyre JK Tyre & Industries #Limited, Kankroli Tyre Plant has been awarded Golden Peacock Award for Energy Efficiency
- JK Tyre & Industries Ltd. awarded at the 11th edition of SAP ACE Award 2018 Raghupati Singhania Center of Excellence, Mysore, and Karnataka
JK Tyres Development Centre
- Hasetri (Hari Shankar Singhania Elastomer And Tyre Research Institute)
- Tech Centre (Product Development Centre)
- Raghupati Singhania Centre Of Excellence For Tyre And Vehicle Mechanics
Types of Tyres Offers by JK Tyres
- Passenger Car Tyres
- Motor Cycle/Scooter Tyres
- Commercial Tyres
- Farm Tyres
- Off-Road Tyres
Three Wheeler Tyres
- Radial: Carcass ply cords run at 90 degrees to circumferential axis. Carcass stabilized by steel belts.
- Bias: In Diagonal (Bias) ply tyre carcass ply chords extend to the beads diagonally run at an angle of 30-45* with respect to the circumferential axis.
#3. Jk Tyres Franchise Contact No
Jk Tyres Franchise Email:
Jk Tyres Franchise Contact No
Jk Tyres Official Website
Related Franchises business
The logo and other property right does not belong to steptowardbusiness.com, Copyright © All rights reserved (regarding logo and other information used in the blog) to the business owner or franchisee distributors; Steptowardbusiness.com created this blog only for informative purpose and we are not associated with any of the franchise Owners/Distributors.